Taxes for Those with Higher Incomes

The social care bill needs to be financed through a wealth tax and or income tax on those with higher incomes. It is not fair that younger people on low income subsidise older wealthier pensioners so they can keep their wealth.

  • Post category:WiseAge News
  • Post comments:0 Comments
  • Reading time:1 mins read