Conditions of Use for wiseage.org.uk
- You are welcome to visit and use the Wise Age website but in doing so you agree to the following restrictions:
- No material shall be transmitted designed to damage, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website.
- No automated software shall be used to view the website and access to it shall solely be manually.
- No attempt shall be made to copy our data or reverse engineer our processes.
- The website shall not be used in any way that is illegal, immoral or harmful to us or a third party, nor in breach of any policy or other notice on our website.
- Copyright notices that appear on our website shall not be removed.. No materials protected by copyright shall be transmitted without the permission of the owner.
- No material shall be published on the website that may encourage a breach of any relevant laws or regulations.
- No user shall interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the website. No user shall conduct themselves in an offensive or abusive manner whilst using this website. The website shall not be used to propagate hateful or discriminatory materials concerning sexual orientation, race, gender, age, religion, belief or disability.
- The views expressed in the forum do not necessarily represent the views of Wise Age and Wise Age accepts no liability or responsibility for them..
- If you submit content to the website, you do so on the understanding that it is royalty free and not a plagiarism. You also accept that Wise Age will not pay any fees for these materials and reserve the right at our sole discretion to remove or edit them at any time.
- Wise Age accepts no liability for any interruption of the website and reserves the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of it including your access to it without notice.
- The website may contain links to third party products, services, websites that are not affiliated to Wise Age. Wise Age has no control over these and accepts no responsibility for them, nor should any links or advertisements on the website be taken as endorsement of them by Wise Age. Furthermore, our website contains data provided by third parties and Wise Age accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material.
- The Wise Age logo, website design, copy, images, graphics, structure, layouts and the underlying software code are protected by copyright and shall not be copied or reproduced without the prior written consent of Wise Age, except that the retrieval, printing, display of content on the website is permitted solely in the case of personal non-commercial use.
- In no event shall the Directors, employees, agents or suppliers of Wise Age Ltd. be liable for any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or any other damages arising from use of the website. This clause is not, however, intended to limit any statutory rights as a consumer that the user may possess.
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree that any disputes will be settled in English Courts. Should any provision in these conditions of use be determined to be invalid or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced with a provision that reflects the intent of the original provision, to the extent permitted by applicable law and all other provisions of these Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect.
The term “Wise Age” used here means Wise Age Ltd.