This week’s latest employment statistics from the ONS still highlight...Read More
What We Offer
Over 50s and looking for work?
Wise Age can offer you the following services to your Borough. For over 50s unemployed residents in your borough, we offer at no cost…
As we understand you are an age-friendly employer, to offer our ‘Wise Age’ support to help you recruit suitable older employees and help promote yourselves as an age-friendly employer…
The following are services that we can provide at no cost to our corporate clients, as this work is part of our Trust for London funded age-friendly programs..
In the current climate of labour shortages in London post-pandemic, there is a great resource at your doorstep- older working-age candidates…
Keep Up To Date,
Join Us As A Member.
Get access to exclusive content by joining us as a member today!
HOW WISE AGE CAN HELP YOU FIND WORK AS A SENIOR
If you are looking for work, are over 50 and live in London then we can help you on our journey to work at no cost (as programme funded by Trust for London).
- We offer professional empathetic support from our employment advisors by phone, email or online. As one of the most successful UK employment support agencies for 0ver 50s ( 50% success in helping registered clients find employment) for 10 years now we offer help with job search, matching your skills to employer needs, online applications and CV writing plus improved interview techniques
- Group training with only other 50+ clients every Tuesday at 1pm covering how to overcome ageism, how to sell employers the benefits of older workers and an age diverse workforce, where to find age friendly employers, how to match your application to the job advert plus mock interview support. We also offer business start up- self employment support sessions
- Online support through our website https://wiseage.org.uk/for-seniors/ with 2 easy to use guides for those over 50s, a portal with 70 recruitment and job sites, links to age friendly employers and best practice templates plus the opportunity to put up your CV on the employers section
- Personal support from our expert advisor around issues that impact on your physical and mental wellbeing
To access this support
- Register as a member of WiseAge ( free and takes 30seconds) by clicking on https://wiseage.org.uk/register/
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will reply by setting up a call to register you as a client, find out what you need and explain how we can help, and / or send you a zoom invite to our next group training session
HOW WISE AGE CAN HELP YOU AS AN EMPLOYER
We can provide 121 support (at no cost as this is funded by Trust For London) by phone or email or online to help you:
- Understand the Age and Employment Equality legislation
- Show the benefits to your business of an age diverse workforce and the many advantages that older working age people( 50+) can offer your business
- Set up 121 meetings or presentations to individual businesses or business networks (like Chambers of Commerce)
- Match your employee needs to our clients and carry out candidate screening.
To access this support
HELP US TO HELP YOU
We have won a variety of contracts that help us with helping you. Click the button below to see what we’re doing at the moment!
Resources For Those Over 50s
We have a variety of resources available for older jobseekers, click the button below to see how we can help you.
We have many resources available for researchers & more in the age/employment sector.
Resources For Employers
As an Employer, it important to be aware of age-related issues, head to our “For Employers” page for more info!
News & Updates
Check out the latest news & updates from the WiseAge team through our news page.
Donate To Us
If you’d like to support WiseAge and it’s mission, you can donate to us!
We have a guide available for Unemployed seniors, with all of the tips & tricks you’ll need to find a job!